Front of House Supervisor
£10 - £12 per hour
Penrhos Park is a family run holiday destination which brings the very best of family time, golfing experiences and holiday home ownership.
We are proud of our front of house team and the passion they have for customer service. Offering delicious, freshly prepared food and a fully stocked bar in the restaurant at Penrhos Park, we welcome all guests to dine with us, whether it’s for a quick drink and a bar snack or a full three course meal accompanied by a fine wine.
We are looking for a Bar and Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our busy holiday resort.
The ideal candidate:
· Possess good customer service skills.
· Good communication skills – written and verbal.
· Good understanding of cash handling and till operation.
· Self-motivated and motivator.
· Your shifts/hours will be varied according to the business needs, which will include day-time, night-time and weekends on a rota basis.
If you see yourself in this varied role working with our friendly team and would like to know more, we would like to hear from you.
· Maintain an efficient bar and stock room.
· Maintain high levels of cleanliness across all areas.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety training.
· Supervise and motivate the front of house team whilst on duty.
· Responsible for safe and secure handling of bar stocks, till operation and cash.
· Assist with other duties as reasonably required by the Management Team.
· Team player with positive outlook and good communication.
· An eye for detail with good observational skills.
· Good organisational skills.
· Ability to work in high pressure environment.
· Sales skills.
We support our team by providing a safe, welcoming and progressive workplace where you can develop your skills and achieve your goals. Providing a great learning and development opportunity to help you progress your career is a key part of our vision and ethos.
You will also receive a free golf and leisure membership when working for us!
Accommodation available for the successful candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
Submit your CV
Talk to us
If you'd like to learn more about the role before applying, please contact us using the details listed below.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
01974 202 999